Browse our product list here.
When you Go To Goodrich Lumber you'll find all the products you need for each phase of your building project. You will also find a focus on building technology that differentiates us from all the rest. Because the market we serve is so close to the ocean, we choose to recommend, stock and supply products that can survive. For example, if hardware is available in 316 Stainless Steel, that's all we offer. Similarly, we promote the use of hot dipped galvanized hardware over electro-galvanized products simply because it survives better. Much of the market we serve lies within the 110 MPH wind zone, so when you Go To Goodrich Lumber you will find roofing materials, windows and doors that meet the specific requirements of the wind code.
Stop by our showroom to view Goodrich Lumber's complete selection of doors and windows. Display products include Andersen, Therma-tru, Masonite, Simpson, Jeld-wen, Larson and Tru-Stile. Stock material in showroom and warehouse include:
- Hand nails & screws, pneumatic nailgun cartridges and coils
- A wide selection of pine and FJPR mouldings
- Specialty lumber for professional builders and contractors - oak, fir, mahogany, cedar, maple, and pine.
- PVC and composite materials for specialty building applications
- Complete selection of plywood, panel, board, and finished materials
- Pressure treated lumber for your building projects - decking, plywood, lattice, timbers, boards, balusters, and hand rail
- Engineered lumber products for professional building contractors - timber, including rafters, headers, beams, joists, rim boards, studs and columns
- Decking materials including mahogany, pressure treated, PVC and composite deck boards, as well as hidden fasteners, color match screws and Cortex plug and screw kits
- Insulation products - sheets, rolls and batts, floatation billets, and more